The Pillow Shoppe can make bench seats, chair cushions, sofa cushions, and floor cushions for your outdoor space, kitchen, and bathroom. We suggest using an outdoor type fabric for the kitchen and bathroom because they are easy to clean and don't absorb moisture like indoor fabrics.
We use upholstery-grade fabrics and premium Ecofoam that is more environmentally friendly and lasts longer than standard foam.
All cushion covers are made with a durable invisible YKK zipper so you can remove the foam or filling for easy cleaning.
It's really easy to get a quote from us, please answer these questions in the message box at the bottom of the page so we can better assist you:
1. What is the required sizing you need? Length x Width x Height.
2. Where are you planning on using these cushions? Kitchen, patio, etc.
3. Are you replacing existing covers or cushions?
4. Which fabric and colour would you like? See fabrics below.
5. Do you require shipping? If so, please provide your postal code. Ships from Toronto.
6. What is your timeline?
Custom cushions can take up to 4-6 weeks (sometimes longer) to be made as some fabrics take longer to arrive to our sewing studio.
You can request a rush order for a fee if we can get the fabric in quickly.
Unfortunately, swatches are not available for Sunbrella fabrics. If you live in the Toronto area, you can visit our store to view a Sunbrella swatch book.
Below are the Sunbrella fabrics that are available to us most of the year.
If you wish to see what else Sunbrella has to offer, click here to visit their website and tell us which fabric you like and we'll see if it's available to us.