Gel Microfiber Down Alternative Pillow Insert
About This Product:
This cushion is made with microfiber fill. Microfiber is soft and plush. It's a high quality polyester that's meant to mimic the softness of down. Microfiber is denser than down, so while microfiber cushions are still soft, they're able to provide a bit more support and heft than down cushions. The shell is crisp 255 thread count cotton.
One benefit of a synthetic product is that it can be machine washed at home, given your machine is quite large and you wash/dry on a low heat setting. Natural down and feather are quite sensitive to moisture, but polyester is not!
This cushion comes in Medium and Firm. Medium is relatively full and is our most popular weight. Firm is quite full and puffy.
- Baffle Box Gusset Construction: Double Needle Stitch
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents Fill from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Gel Microfiber: Down-like luxury and benefits from technically advanced microscopic synthetic fibers
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials