Gel Microfiber Down Alternative Pillow Insert
This cushion is made with microfiber fill. Microfiber is soft and plush. It's a high-quality polyester that's meant to mimic the softness of down. Microfiber is denser than down, so while microfiber cushions are still soft, they're able to provide a bit more support and heft than down cushions. The shell is a crisp 255 thread count cotton.
One benefit of a synthetic product is that it can be machine washed at home, given your machine is quite large and you wash/dry on a low heat setting. Natural down and feather are quite sensitive to moisture, but polyester is not!
- Baffle Box Gusset Construction: Double Needle Stitch
- 255 Thread Count: Prevents Fill from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Gel Microfiber: Down-like luxury and benefits from technically advanced microscopic synthetic fibers
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
Ships within 30 days. If it should be longer due to shipping times or low stock levels, a Pillow Shoppe representative will contact you.