Microfiber Down-Alternative Sleeping Pillow
This pillow is made with microfiber fill. Microfiber is soft and plush. It's a high-quality polyester that's meant to mimic the softness of down. Microfiber is denser than down, so while microfiber pillows are still soft, they're able to provide a bit more support than down pillows. The shell is soft 300 thread count cotton.
One benefit of a synthetic pillow is that it can be machine washed at home, given your machine is quite large and you wash/dry on a low heat setting. Natural down and feather are quite sensitive to moisture, but polyester is not!
- Box Edge Construction: 2” gusseted edge provides an even sleeping surface for improved support and neck alignment
- 300 Thread Count: Prevents fill from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Gel Microfiber: Down-like luxury and benefits from technically advanced microscopic synthetic fibers
- Easy Care: May machine wash and dry or have professionally cleaned / Filling completely re-lofts after washing
- Hypo-Allergenic: Synthetic Microfiber filling naturally resists bacteria and other allergens
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 3 Years
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified